ROBERT W. SCHOFIELD, Plaintiff,
CAROLYN W. COLVIN, Acting Commissioner of the Social Security Administration, Defendant.
ORDER DENYING PLAINTIFF'S MOTION TO SUPPLEMENT THE RECORD
J. RICHARD CREATURA, Magistrate Judge.
This Court has jurisdiction pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 636(c), Fed.R.Civ.P. 73 and Local Magistrate Judge Rule MJR 13 ( see also Notice of Initial Assignment to a U.S. Magistrate Judge and Consent Form, ECF No. 5; Consent to Proceed Before a United States Magistrate Judge, ECF No. 6). This matter is before the Court on plaintiff's motion to supplement the record ( see ECF No. 15). Defendant has filed a response (see ECF No. 17).
After considering and reviewing the record, the Court concludes that plaintiff's motion shall be denied.
Plaintiff moves the Court to supplement the record, seeking the addition of the following documents:
1. June 27, 2012 correspondence by plaintiff's counsel to the Tacoma district office;
2. Fee agreement dated June 22, 2012;
3. Identifying Information for Possible Direct Payment of Authorized Fees, SSA-1695;
4. Authorization to Disclose Information to the SSA, SSA-827;
5. SSA Consent for Release of Information, SSA-3288;
6. Letter to the Appeals Council dated June 29, 2012 (with enclosures);
7. Fax of December 12, 2012 to the Appeals Council (with enclosures); and
8. Fax of January 14, 2013 to the Appeals Council (with enclosures).
( see Motion, pp. 2-3, and attached Exhibits).
Defendant responds that this Court's jurisdiction is limited to reviewing the pleadings and the transcript of record ( see Response, ECF No. 17, pp. 1-2 ( ...