United States District Court, W.D. Washington, Seattle
MATTHEW G. SILVA, Plaintiff,
DANIEL ANDEMARIAM, et al., Defendants.
ORDER GRANTING DEFENDANTS' MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT
JAMES L. ROBART, District Judge.
The Court, having reviewed plaintiff's complaint, defendants' motion for summary judgment, plaintiff's cross-motion for summary judgment, the Report and Recommendation of the Honorable Brian A. Tsuchida, United States Magistrate Judge, and the remaining record, does hereby find and ORDER:
(1) The Court adopts the Report and Recommendation.
(2) Defendants' motion for summary judgment (Dkt. 9) is GRANTED.
(3) Plaintiff's cross-motion for summary judgment (Dkt. 15) is DENIED.
(4) Plaintiff's complaint (Dkt. 5) and this action are DISMISSED with prejudice.
(5) The Clerk is directed to send copies of this Order to plaintiff, to counsel for defendants, and to the ...