United States District Court, W.D. Washington, Tacoma
February 4, 2014
BENJAMIN CAMERON WILLIAMSON, Petitioner,
BRITTANI MARIE O'LEARY WILLIAMSON, Respondent.
Robert K. Ricketts Attorney for Petitioner.
Aryna Anderson Attorney for Respondent.
AGREED ORDER TO RETURN CHILD
BENJAMIN H. SETTLE, Judge.
This matter having come before the above-entitled court on the Petition of the Father, Benjamin Cameron Williamson, by and through his attorney of record, Robert K. Ricketts, and the Court being duly advised and its Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law have been entered in this case.
IT IS HEREBY
ORDERED ADJUDGED AND DECREED:
1. The Petitioner's request for relief shall be granted insofar as C.A.W. shall be promptly returned to her habitual residence of New Zealand.
2. The Mother, Brittani Marie O'Leary Williamson, shall turn C.A.W. over to her Father, Benjamin Cameron Williamson, for return to New Zealand, which shall occur February 5th, 2014.[*] The Mother shall provide Father all Passports and any other records (whether legal, medical, or personal) along with personal clothes and effects belonging to C.A.W., necessary to facilitate the exchange.
3. The Father, Benjamin Williamson, shall be responsible for C.A.W.'s travel expenses to New Zealand and shall pay for the Mother's airfare to Kerikeri, New Zealand with the flight to occur in February 2014, based upon ticket availability (Coach) and her ability to travel. The Father will make reasonable efforts to obtain the ticket for the Mother for the same flight as his and C.A.W.'s, and, if such ticket is unavailable, to coordinate the flight with the Mother.
4. Each party shall be responsible for their own attorney fees and costs.
5. Upon return of the parties and child to New Zealand, the parties agree to share Residential time with C.A.W. pending further order of the Family Court in New Zealand.