United States District Court, W.D. Washington, Seattle
THOMAS S. ZILLY, District Judge.
The Court, having reviewed the Report and Recommendation of Brian A. Tsuchida, United States Magistrate Judge, docket no. 26, petitioner's objections thereto, docket no. 27, and respondent's response, docket no. 29, does hereby find and ORDER:
1. The Report and Recommendation is ADOPTED.
2. Petitioner's § 2254 habeas petition, docket no. 9, is DENIED and this matter is DISMISSED with prejudice.
3. Petitioner's motion for injunctive relief, docket no. 11, and renewed request for appointment of counsel, docket no. 25, are DENIED.
4. Petitioner's request for a certificate of appealability, docket no. 27, is DENIED.
5. The Clerk shall send copies of this Order to all counsel of record, petitioner pro se, and ...