United States District Court, W.D. Washington, Seattle
September 15, 2014
ISAAC ARNETT, Plaintiff,
CAROLYN W. COLVIN, Acting Commissioner of Social Security, Defendant.
ORDER REVERSING COMMISSIONER AND REMANDING WITH INSTRUCTIONS
MARSHA J. PECHMAN, District Judge.
The Court has reviewed the entire record, including the Administrative Record, the memoranda of the parties, and the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge John L. Weinberg. It is therefore ORDERED:
I. The Court adopts the Report and Recommendation. On remand, the ALJ should:
(1) Weigh and consider the additional opinion of Dr. Petaja;
(2) Credit-as-true the mental limitation opinions of Drs. Daley and Cunningham;
(3) Credit-as-true the physical limitation opinion of Dr. Mata;
(4) Credit-as-true Plaintiff's pain allegations;
(5) Reassess Plaintiff's severe impairments at step two;
(6) Formulate a new RFC based on the record and corrections as discussed above.
(7) Consult a vocational expert, if the Medical-Vocational Guidelines are precluded, to determine whether there are other jobs Plaintiff could perform in light of his RFC.
II. The Court REVERSES the decision of the Commissioner; and
III. The Clerk shall direct copies of this Order to all counsel and to Judge Weinberg.