United States District Court, E.D. Washington
October 21, 2014
JUSTIN ANDREW THOMPSON, Plaintiff,
CAROLYN W. COLVIN, Commissioner of Social Security, Defendant.
ORDER ADOPTING REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION
THOMAS O. RICE, District Judge.
BEFORE THE COURT is Magistrate Judge Rodgers' October 2, 2014, Report and Recommendation to grant Defendant's motion for summary judgment, ECF No. 14, and deny Plaintiff's motion for summary judgment, ECF No. 13. ECF No. 15. Attorney Lora Lee Stover represents Plaintiff; Special Assistant United States Attorney Jeffrey E. Staples represents the Commissioner of Social Security (Defendant). No timely objections to the Report and Recommendation have been received by the Court.
In accordance with the provisions of 28 U.S.C. § 636(b)(1)(C) and Fed.R.Civ.P. 72(b), this Court has conducted a de novo review of this case. Having carefully reviewed the entire file, the Court finds the October 2, 2014 Report and Recommendation to be supported by the record and by the magistrate judge's analysis. Accordingly, the Court adopts the Report and Recommendation in its entirety.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED:
1. The Court ADOPTS Magistrate Judge Rodgers' Report and Recommendation (ECF No. 15).
2. Defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment (ECF No. 14) is GRANTED.
3. Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment (ECF No. 13) is DENIED.
4. The Commissioner's decision to deny Plaintiff disability benefits is AFFIRMED.
5. Judgment shall be entered in favor of DEFENDANT.
6. This file shall be CLOSED.
IT IS SO ORDERED. The Clerk's Office is directed to enter this Order and provide a copy to counsel for Plaintiff and Defendant.