United States District Court, W.D. Washington
December 10, 2014
MICHAEL THOMAS THRASHER, Petitioner,
DEAN MASON, Respondent
Michael Thomas Thrasher, Petitioner, Pro se, SHELTON, WA.
ORDER OF DISMISSAL
HONORABLE JOHN C. COUGHENOUR, UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE.
The Court, having reviewed Petitioner's 28 U.S.C. § 2254 habeas petition (Dkt. No. 7), the Report and Recommendation of the Honorable Brian A. Tsuchida, United States Magistrate Judge (Dkt. No. 8), and the remaining record, finds and Orders as follows:
1. The Report and Recommendation is ADOPTED;
2. Petitioner's 28 U.S.C. § 2254 habeas petition (Dkt. No. 7) is DISMISSED with prejudice;
3. Petitioner is DENIED issuance of a certificate of appealability;
4. Petitioner's application to proceed in forma pauperis is DENIED as moot; and
5. The Clerk shall send a copy of this Order to the parties and to Judge Tsuchida.