United States District Court, W.D. Washington, Tacoma
W. Christel, United States Magistrate Judge.
Kyntrel Trevyone Jackson, proceeding pro se and
in forma pauperis, filed this civil rights complaint
under 42 U.S.C. § 1983. Having reviewed and
screened Plaintiff's Amended Complaint under 28 U.S.C.
§ 1915A, the Court declines to serve Plaintiff's
Amended Complaint but provides Plaintiff leave to file an
amended pleading by January 23, 2020, to cure the
deficiencies identified herein. The Court also strikes
Attachments 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6 to the original Complaint (Dkt.
6) from the docket as immaterial and denies Plaintiff's
Renewed Motion to Seal (Dkt. 9) as moot.
who is currently incarcerated at Stafford Creek Corrections
Center (“SCCC”) alleges his constitutional rights
were violated while housed at SCCC, Washington Corrections
Center (“WCC”), and Clallam Bay Corrections
Center (“CBCC”). Dkt. 8. Plaintiff alleges
Defendants have violated his due process, First Amendment,
Eighth Amendment, and Fourteenth Amendment rights. Dkt. 8.
Plaintiff names the following 17 individuals as Defendants:
• B. Berkey, ARNP (SCCC)
• K. Henry, “HSM2” (CBCC)
• Jeri Boe, Superintendent (CBCC)
• W.P. Aurich, Medical Provider (CBCC)
• Jane/John Doe #1, Medical Employee (CBCC)
• Jane/John Doe #2, Medical Employee (CBCC)
• Jane/John Doe #3, Medical Employee (CBCC)
• Karie Rainer, Mental Health Director (DOC HQ)
• Dale Caldwell, Grievance Program Manager ...